Prof. Gao Li was born in Hunan, China. He received his Ph. D in chemistry from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2011. After his postdoctoral research in Carnegie Mellon University (PA, USA, 2011-2014), he join in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS as Professor. His current research interests focus on the preparation and catalytic applications of gold nanoclusters. In 2014, He was awarded the "1000 Young Talents Plan", and appointed as Professor in physical chemistry at Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Preparation and Catalytic Applications of Gold Nanoclusters.
1. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Atomically precise gold nanoclusters as new model catalysts. Acc. Chem. Res. 2013, 46, 1749–1758.
2. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Catalysis by gold nanoparticles: Carbon−carbon coupling reactions. Nanotechnol. Rev. 2013, 5, 529–545.
3. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Gold nanocluster-catalyzed semihydrogenation: A unique activation pathway of terminal alkynes. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 11347–11354.
4. Gao Li, Chengjie Zeng, Rongchao Jin*, Thermally robust Au99(SPh)42 nanoclusters for chemoselective hydrogenation of nitrobenzaldehyde derivatives in water. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 3673–3679.
5. Gao Li, De-en Jiang, Chao Liu, C. Yu, Rongchao Jin*, Oxide-supported atomically precise gold nanocluster for catalyzing Sonogashira cross-coupling: experiment and theory. J. Catal. 2013, 306, 177–183.
6. Gao Li, De-en Jiang, S. Kumar, Y. Chen, Ronghcao Jin*, Size dependence of atomically precise gold nanoclusters in chemoselective hydrogenation and active site structure. ACS Catal. 2014, 4, 2463–2469.
7. Chao Liu, Jizhi Lin, Y. Shi, Gao Li*, Efficient synthesis of Au99(SPh)42 nanoclusters. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 5987-5990.
8. Jizhi Lin, Weili Li, Chao Liu, Pan Huang, Manzhou Zhu, Qingjie Ge, Gao Li*, One-phase controlled synthesis of Au25 nanospheres and nanorods from 1.3 nm Au:PPh3 nanoparticles: the ligand effects. Nanoscale 2015, 7, DOI: 10.1039/c5nr02638e.
9. Jizhi Lin, H. Abroshan, Chao Liu, Manzhou Zhu, Gao Li*, M. Haruta, Sonogashira cross-coupling on the Au(111) and Au(100) facets of gold nanorod catalysts: Experimental and computational investigation. J. Catal. 2015, 330, 354–361.
10. Chao Liu, Chunyang Yan, Jizhi Lin, Changlin Yu, Jiahui huang, and Gao Li*, One-Pot Synthesis of Au144(SCH2Ph)60 Nanoclusters and Catalytic Application. J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 20167–20173.
11. Gao Li, Hadi Abroshan, Yuxiang Chen, Rongchao Jin*, Hyung Kim*, Experimental and mechanistic understanding of aldehyde hydrogenation using Au25 nanoclusters with lewis-acids: Unique sites for catalytic reactions. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, Accept.